We have now launched our very own petition for the No To Airgun Licencing in England & Wales campaign. We hope to build on the momentum created with the similar campaign in Scotland to ensure that the idea of licencing low powered airguns as suggested by the Scottish Government goes no further than a mere idea within England & Wales.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- Has anyone else entered the British Shooting target sprint event at the Northern Shooting Show? If so what kind... fb.me/1k06I0YSv 19 minutes ago
- @AgainstHunting @CA_TimB @joerichlaw @DavidBowles21 No pal i dont. 10 hours ago
- @BBCWorld Thank god the EU passed legislation preventing gun owners from having certain magazines worked wonders for terrorism prevention 19 hours ago
- Pretty much sums it up. fb.me/171rv4GuE 1 day ago
- RT @Gun_Shots: Gun Control is Like Trying to Reduce Drunk Driving by Making it Tougher for Sober People to Own Cars - https://t.co/RDSM7EOX… 1 day ago