We have now launched our very own petition for the No To Airgun Licencing in England & Wales campaign. We hope to build on the momentum created with the similar campaign in Scotland to ensure that the idea of licencing low powered airguns as suggested by the Scottish Government goes no further than a mere idea within England & Wales.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- RT @dr_mils_hills: @Rachel__Carrie love your Tweets - any chance you could RT this opportunity? jobs.ac.uk/job/BDP072/phd… 16 hours ago
- RT @State_Control: HK433 - The first practical test thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/08/1… https://t.co/Gd61QoWSSG 16 hours ago
- RT @County617: I think this is a great video simply and effective. youtu.be/KZ3o7Fr6yV4 16 hours ago
- A must read for anyone who wants to be involved in the gun debate and is objective. twitter.com/RacingGuns/sta… 20 hours ago
- RT @IL0VEthe80s: Retweet if you remember when Police cars looked like this... https://t.co/VW3xfK5HOm 23 hours ago