We have now launched our very own petition for the No To Airgun Licencing in England & Wales campaign. We hope to build on the momentum created with the similar campaign in Scotland to ensure that the idea of licencing low powered airguns as suggested by the Scottish Government goes no further than a mere idea within England & Wales.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- @LynnGrace @BBCDevon @DC_ARVSgt @AlisonHernandez No it isnt. You miss the point they are REACTIVE and wont be there… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A comment from shooting journalist and friend Mike Lindsay THE DRY ROT IN THE SHOOTING COMMUNITY. For too long... fb.me/7KZzFziuZ 1 day ago
- @GallowayGrouse @blackgull But do gooders dont take the time to understand that or appreciate that hunters are the true conservstionalists. 2 days ago
- @LynnGrace @BBCDevon @DC_ARVSgt @AlisonHernandez Why not? Former Sec Gen of Interpol suggested it after westgate an… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @BBCDevon @AlisonHernandez She had the courage and sense to respond to this serious issue and question the situatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago