We have now launched our very own petition for the No To Airgun Licencing in England & Wales campaign. We hope to build on the momentum created with the similar campaign in Scotland to ensure that the idea of licencing low powered airguns as suggested by the Scottish Government goes no further than a mere idea within England & Wales.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- @simon_haye @State_Control @RickLangel @1morgan9jl @EmmaKennedy @piersmorgan How can someone so wrong be so confide… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- Folks apologies again for the lack of videos it has just been a constant struggle with time and trying to juggle... fb.me/9GR9Sa9A4 1 day ago
- No shooting this weekend but hopefully next week ill get some clays done on Saturday and visiting a target club... fb.me/4HGaLjsJt 2 days ago
- RT @ChelseaBunClub: Join us on one of our fab upcoming northern clay shooting days shotgunandchelseabunclub.co.uk/northevents https://t.co/X2eQxF24Wd 2 days ago
- @DamianGreen Regarding this letter can you explain how .50 cal rifles are "easily available"? Also the vast majo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago