We recently became aware of a petition gathering momentum against a Facebook page who seek to glorify and revel in injuries and deaths caused by hunting accidents. We at Firearms UK feel it is in the interest of hunters and shooters to publicize this petition and encourage you all to make up your own minds regarding whether to sign or not. There has been some discussion regarding whether it is best to leave the group be, so the wider public can see for themselves the hate that the opposition to the hunting and shooting community are prepared to dish out, whilst still claiming to be the innocent party, others want to see this page of hate removed.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- Has anyone else entered the British Shooting target sprint event at the Northern Shooting Show? If so what kind... fb.me/1k06I0YSv 15 minutes ago
- @AgainstHunting @CA_TimB @joerichlaw @DavidBowles21 No pal i dont. 10 hours ago
- @BBCWorld Thank god the EU passed legislation preventing gun owners from having certain magazines worked wonders for terrorism prevention 19 hours ago
- Pretty much sums it up. fb.me/171rv4GuE 1 day ago
- RT @Gun_Shots: Gun Control is Like Trying to Reduce Drunk Driving by Making it Tougher for Sober People to Own Cars - https://t.co/RDSM7EOX… 1 day ago