We recently became aware of a petition gathering momentum against a Facebook page who seek to glorify and revel in injuries and deaths caused by hunting accidents. We at Firearms UK feel it is in the interest of hunters and shooters to publicize this petition and encourage you all to make up your own minds regarding whether to sign or not. There has been some discussion regarding whether it is best to leave the group be, so the wider public can see for themselves the hate that the opposition to the hunting and shooting community are prepared to dish out, whilst still claiming to be the innocent party, others want to see this page of hate removed.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- RT @dr_mils_hills: @Rachel__Carrie love your Tweets - any chance you could RT this opportunity? jobs.ac.uk/job/BDP072/phd… 16 hours ago
- RT @State_Control: HK433 - The first practical test thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/08/1… https://t.co/Gd61QoWSSG 16 hours ago
- RT @County617: I think this is a great video simply and effective. youtu.be/KZ3o7Fr6yV4 16 hours ago
- A must read for anyone who wants to be involved in the gun debate and is objective. twitter.com/RacingGuns/sta… 20 hours ago
- RT @IL0VEthe80s: Retweet if you remember when Police cars looked like this... https://t.co/VW3xfK5HOm 23 hours ago