We recently became aware of a petition gathering momentum against a Facebook page who seek to glorify and revel in injuries and deaths caused by hunting accidents. We at Firearms UK feel it is in the interest of hunters and shooters to publicize this petition and encourage you all to make up your own minds regarding whether to sign or not. There has been some discussion regarding whether it is best to leave the group be, so the wider public can see for themselves the hate that the opposition to the hunting and shooting community are prepared to dish out, whilst still claiming to be the innocent party, others want to see this page of hate removed.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- @LynnGrace @BBCDevon @DC_ARVSgt @AlisonHernandez No it isnt. You miss the point they are REACTIVE and wont be there… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A comment from shooting journalist and friend Mike Lindsay THE DRY ROT IN THE SHOOTING COMMUNITY. For too long... fb.me/7KZzFziuZ 1 day ago
- @GallowayGrouse @blackgull But do gooders dont take the time to understand that or appreciate that hunters are the true conservstionalists. 2 days ago
- @LynnGrace @BBCDevon @DC_ARVSgt @AlisonHernandez Why not? Former Sec Gen of Interpol suggested it after westgate an… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @BBCDevon @AlisonHernandez She had the courage and sense to respond to this serious issue and question the situatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago