The petition against the licencing of low powered airguns and other proposals by the Scottish government, with over 13k signatures at the time of submissions has now been formally lodged with the Scottish Parliament and will be considered by the Public Petitions Committee (PPC), the creator of the petition and the campaign against the proposals (also a co-founder of Firearms UK) has been invited to attend a recorded meeting in September to give an opening statement on the petition and to answer questions. Firearms UK encourages everyone to ‘Like’ the campaign Facebook page to keep up to date with this campaign and to show your support.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- @dannyframpo Could you post a video of it operating? 1 day ago
- @dannyframpo Looks like some kind if pneumatic tool at first glance. Is there any more info on it? 1 day ago
- RT @County617: Glad to see Roy putting so much effort in. He looks enthusiastic, but I think he must have a headache😂. Tho a serious note t… 1 day ago
- @guyinoz @State_Control The thing is with all these firearms they are still generally going to be responsive in nat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @fusilier50 @arvoperator74 @MrRBourne @GuidoFawkes I can imagine its not a specific offence but something must cove… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago