The petition against the licencing of low powered airguns and other proposals by the Scottish government, with over 13k signatures at the time of submissions has now been formally lodged with the Scottish Parliament and will be considered by the Public Petitions Committee (PPC), the creator of the petition and the campaign against the proposals (also a co-founder of Firearms UK) has been invited to attend a recorded meeting in September to give an opening statement on the petition and to answer questions. Firearms UK encourages everyone to ‘Like’ the campaign Facebook page to keep up to date with this campaign and to show your support.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- RT @CA_TimB: Utterly predictable & very silly. Currently shooting tenants are paying to manage the moor. Bradford council tax payers will n… 4 hours ago
- @graham_Mauser But they can travel to London for the cycling i believe?...... 4 hours ago
- RT @North_shootshow: Last few PUBLIC tickets to the DNA Hunting Film Festival available today. Don’t delay, buy today. #dnafilmfestival #NS… 1 day ago
- RT @North_shootshow: Visit Blaser at #NSS18 in the Main Hall and on the @eleyhawk Clayline #seetrybuy shotgun #shooting #theshootersshow #n… 2 days ago
- @RaheemKassam You wont hear the MSM criticising the policies and laws that we are told that prevent crime and impro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago