The petition against the licencing of low powered airguns and other proposals by the Scottish government, with over 13k signatures at the time of submissions has now been formally lodged with the Scottish Parliament and will be considered by the Public Petitions Committee (PPC), the creator of the petition and the campaign against the proposals (also a co-founder of Firearms UK) has been invited to attend a recorded meeting in September to give an opening statement on the petition and to answer questions. Firearms UK encourages everyone to ‘Like’ the campaign Facebook page to keep up to date with this campaign and to show your support.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- @LynnGrace @BBCDevon @DC_ARVSgt @AlisonHernandez No it isnt. You miss the point they are REACTIVE and wont be there… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- A comment from shooting journalist and friend Mike Lindsay THE DRY ROT IN THE SHOOTING COMMUNITY. For too long... fb.me/7KZzFziuZ 2 days ago
- @GallowayGrouse @blackgull But do gooders dont take the time to understand that or appreciate that hunters are the true conservstionalists. 2 days ago
- @LynnGrace @BBCDevon @DC_ARVSgt @AlisonHernandez Why not? Former Sec Gen of Interpol suggested it after westgate an… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @BBCDevon @AlisonHernandez She had the courage and sense to respond to this serious issue and question the situatio… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago