The petition against the licencing of low powered airguns and other proposals by the Scottish government, with over 13k signatures at the time of submissions has now been formally lodged with the Scottish Parliament and will be considered by the Public Petitions Committee (PPC), the creator of the petition and the campaign against the proposals (also a co-founder of Firearms UK) has been invited to attend a recorded meeting in September to give an opening statement on the petition and to answer questions. Firearms UK encourages everyone to ‘Like’ the campaign Facebook page to keep up to date with this campaign and to show your support.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- @State_Control Oh wait is this more proof that crims dont obey laws? 1 hour ago
- RT @State_Control: Sometimes the jokes write themselves... #guncontrol twitter.com/metpoliceuk/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @County617: Great to see Vinnie Jones on board. A passionate shooter. twitter.com/vinniejones65/… 1 hour ago
- @SkyNews Tragic and nice to see she is still able to retain common sense and dignity rather than others who demand… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Feast your eyes on this folks! Just when i thought i couldnt get any more excited about the Northern Shooting... fb.me/5nMQKANdL 3 hours ago