The petition against the licencing of low powered airguns and other proposals by the Scottish government, with over 13k signatures at the time of submissions has now been formally lodged with the Scottish Parliament and will be considered by the Public Petitions Committee (PPC), the creator of the petition and the campaign against the proposals (also a co-founder of Firearms UK) has been invited to attend a recorded meeting in September to give an opening statement on the petition and to answer questions. Firearms UK encourages everyone to ‘Like’ the campaign Facebook page to keep up to date with this campaign and to show your support.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- Uploaded some more videos to our youtube channel. youtube.com/channel/UCt3J3… Next up part 2 in history of uk gun control 1 day ago
- @jw4926 @The_DiamondDave @NBgonerMP Criminals yes but not good people who enkoy shooting and country sports. 1 day ago
- So common sense prevails and handguns are legalised again? Whats the first you buy? Me:browning hi power 2 days ago
- @JulianSmith73 @MattAllen89 @RewildScotland @ChrisGPackham So you dont eat any form of meat? You live entirely on f… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @JulianSmith73 @MattAllen89 @RewildScotland @ChrisGPackham Julian what is the last thing you done for conservation? 2 days ago