- Armed and Female aimed at the US market is a 1994 publication written by the former gun control advocate Paxton Quigley.
Lee Daze on A Selection Of Instructional V… Lee Daze on Review: Browning Maxus Ronnie Graham on Last minute change to the Scot… Brittius on BASC: Be cautious about c… volkswagen on Response to Ed Pilkington,…
- @NCA_UK Just out of curiosity why are such things illegal here when they dont seem to cause issues in other countri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- @StonedogUK @Holland375 @State_Control @dixieswampdog @ElzElz @GazTheJourno @RacingGuns @TheEvilFrog @County617… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @State_Control: @GazTheJourno @ElzElz @FirearmsUK @RacingGuns @Holland375 @TheEvilFrog @County617 Jesus Wept. Mark Groothuis: “I think”.… 2 days ago
- RT @PiaClerte: Proud to be in Mike Lindsay’s series Women in Shooting.💪🏻😁👍🏻 Hope more women will find this great sport to give Mike more j… 2 days ago
- @BreitbartLondon This is a huge problem. Propaganda about knives and guns as if they pick themselves up and cause… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago